Azure’s adoption rate is now 85 percent (was 75 percent last year) that of AWS’. Microsoft is in the lead with a worldwide market share of over 17% and is now the leading SaaS vendor primarily due to its leadership in the high-growth collaboration segment. According to Statista, 67% of enterprises are using Azure. 45% are running apps and 22% are experimenting on the Microsoft Azure platform. And I’m sure you’ve heard that Microsoft recently bagged the $10 Billion Jedi contract for Azure. So, if you are using or thinking of using Microsoft technologies, you should feel great about your decision as you’re in good company.
Have you worked with multi-billion dollar consulting and recruiting companies? If yes, we are sure we can provide more quality services at a much more affordable rates. We have been fortunate to work directly with Microsoft product teams for many years. Our team includes Microsoft awarded Most Valuable Professionals, Azure Insiders, Docker Insiders, ASP.NET Insiders, Web API Advisors, Cosmos DB Insiders as well as experts in other Microsoft and notable open source technologies.
Microsoft Consulting Services:
- Cloud (Azure): Azure is the fastest growing cloud in the enterprise. You must have heard, “Cloud is about value, not necessarily, about the cost.” Cloud optimization cost is the number one priority for enterprise for the next year. There are many examples of companies paying hundreds of millions of dollars in cloud costs a year and that can be remedied with a great strategy. We can help you not only with the strategy but also its successful implementation. Most importantly, we can help with cost optimization. Having worked on multiple cloud environments in different domains, we are uniquely positioned to help you with the lessons learned in optimizing costs as well as obtaining the best value out of Azure and other cloud platforms. Learn more.
- Web: .NET Core is one of the fastest and most scalable frameworks available today. It provides the breadth of .NET with much higher performance and scalability metrics. .NET Core is open source and can be run and deployed on Linux, Mac as well as Windows. Our team has expertise in Angular, React, Aurelia, MVC, Blazor and other web frameworks along with Web API and Microservices with Docker and Kubernetes. Our team has great expertise in building enterprise web applications that bring billions of dollars in revenue to our Fortune 500 clients. Learn more.
- Mobile: Mobile development includes:
- Native App Development: This could be done using Swift or Objective-C for iOS, Java for Android, or Xamarin for both iOS and Android.
- Native Apps using Web Technologies: This includes reusing existing code from web applications and creating native applications using a framework like Cordova, React Native etc.
Our team has helped customers with existing .NET talent to create Xamarin applications that help create applications on iOS as well as Android with maximum code reuse. Our team has also helped enterprise customers create web applications that can be converted to native applications. Our team has proficiency in Angular, Ionic, React Native, Cordova, Electron.js and other frameworks that help convert web applications to native applications. Learn more.
- Big Data: It's an open secret that data is more valuable than oil. It’s also an open secret that most companies struggle with data. It’s because most large corporations have different types of databases and they are managed by different teams. In our experience, we have witnessed data strategies evolving within an organization. With the ever increasing adoption of No-SQL (or Not Only SQL) databases, the complexity of working with Big Data has also increased.
A successful Big Data and AI strategy requires data collection, storage and data flow, ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), Clean up and anomaly detection, Representation, Aggregation and Training, Evaluation and Optimization.
Azure has great Big Data and Analytics products. This includes:
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL
- Azure Database for MySQL
- Azure Cache for Redis
- Azure Databricks
- Data Lake Analytics
- Azure Data Lake Storage
Our team has been instrumental in helping clients with Big Data and AI technologies that are available in Azure as a service. At the same time, by using Azure Virtual Machines on Azure, we also support the ones that may not be directly supported by Microsoft. Learn more.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Have you heard of ONNX? ONNX is an open format to represent deep learning models. With ONNX, AI developers can more easily move models between state-of-the-art tools and choose the combination that is best for them. ONNX is developed and supported by a community of partners including Microsoft, IBM, Facebook and Amazon. Microsoft is committed to democratizing AI and some of the solutions are discussed below:
- ML.NET: ML.NET is a free, cross-platform, open source machine learning framework made specifically for .NET developers. Did you know that ML.NET is an extensible platform? Did you know it powers Bing Ads, Powerpoint design ideas, Windows Hello, etc.?
- Cognitive Services: These are simple to use APIs that do complicated AI tasks like sentiment analysis, face and vision recognition, speech to text, intelligent search, etc.
- .NET for Apache Spark: Did you know .NET for Apache Spark is almost twice as fast as PySpark in certain scenarios? Learn more.
- Azure Machine Learning: It helps build and deploy machine learning models even for technical as well as not technical people with different backgrounds. Learn more.
- TensorFlow: It is a library that allows users to showcase unpredictable computation as a graph of data flows. It leverages various optimization techniques to make the calculation of mathematical expressions easier and more performant. Learn more.
- Microservices: Some members of our team started working on Docker as early as 2014 and Kubernetes as early as 2015. Today these are household names in tech and also the fastest growing microservices frameworks. Microservices, if used correctly, can drastically improve the deployment process, scale applications, scale development, enhance security and help create a robust system that works seamlessly in a multi-cloud world. However, if the microservices strategy isn’t robust, it can create a lot of problems too. We have helped enterprise clients on moving legacy systems (dating as far back to Classic ASP) and moved them to microservices. At the same time, we have also helped certain clients who may have been using microservices incorrectly. We have also helped clients who were incorrectly using microservices for projects that didn’t have the necessary complexity and scale requirements. Learn more.
- Docker: Docker is the company that is on the forefront of driving the container movement. It is by far the only container platform provider to address every application across the hybrid cloud. Enterprise can now take advantage of true independence between applications and infrastructure offered by Docker to digitally transform themselves faster than ever before. They are no longer constrained with a limited tech stack or legacy applications. Docker creates a model for better collaboration and innovation between developers and the infrastructure division. Learn more.
- Kubernetes: Google used Kubernetes internally for about 15 years of experience before finally open sourcing it. As we can imagine Google probably has the highest production workload given that Google.com and Youtube.com are the two top websites in the world currently (July, 2018). Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It groups containers that make up an application into logical units for easy management and discovery. After making Kubernetes open source, Google has done a great job of incorporating these practices from the community. It was built way before Docker even existed so it’s container-agnostic. That means it works with Docker and can be used to make it work with other containers too. All major cloud platforms including AWS and Azure support it. Learn more.
- Pivotal - Cloud Foundry: Cloud Foundry is the next generation middleware design that makes deployment, management, and continuous delivery of applications, containers, and functions much easier and faster. It is an open source, ready-to-use platform that allows companies to get up and running quickly in the cloud. Cloud Foundry is made available through various private cloud distributions as well as public cloud instances. It is supported by a broad community that contributes to the extensibility and versatility of this cloud platform. Pivotal’s Cloud Foundry is a distribution of the open source Cloud Foundry developed and maintained by Pivotal Software, Inc. Pivotal offers additional features and services and added more value to the standard Cloud Foundry framework.
- Desktop: With each new technology, there comes new ways to master it, optimize its performance, ease its integration with other technologies and maximize efficiency of the system. The team of experts at Cazton is well-versed to the rapidly changing technologies and can help you strike the perfect balance between the two. Our team has great experience building line of business applications on the Windows platform be is WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WinForms or UWP (Universal Windows Platform). WinForms and WPF help create applications on Windows. However, UWP enables development for any Windows 10 device - PC, Tablet, Phone, Xbox, HoloLens, Surface Hub, and Windows 10 IoT Core. Learn more.
- Gaming: Unity is a game development platform that uses Microsoft .NET and C# to develop games on 25+ platforms including mobile, desktop, console, TV, VR, AR and the Web. It’s an extremely popular platform used for building 2D and 3D games. MonoGame is an open source game development platform built on .NET. It supports the C# and F# programming languages. It helps create games for all major mobile and desktop operating systems, as well as most modern consoles. CRYENGINE's CE# Framework empowers developers to develop games using .NET and the C# programming language.
Our team has experts who have not only built games, but also have a great breadth of enterprise experience on Microsoft technologies.
- IoT: One of the great benefits of UWP is it’s cross-platform reach. It extends the .NET platform to enable development for any Windows device, including IoT devices running Windows 10 IoT Core. This helps developers build apps on Raspberry Pi, MinnowBoard MAX, DragonBoard 410c, and other IoT devices. UWP provides simple APIs for your boards GPIO pins, plus a UI framework for writing responsive apps that support a number of screen sizes, and interaction models.
Highlights of our Microsoft Practice:
- Our team has great expertise in building multi-million dollar enterprise web applications (with billions in revenue per year) for our Fortune 500 clients.
- We have expertise in different domains: healthcare, insurance, finance, tech, entertainment, retail, energy, etc.
- We have been fortunate to work directly with Microsoft product teams for almost a decade.
- Our team includes Microsoft awarded Most Valuable Professionals, Azure Insiders, Docker Insiders, ASP.NET Insiders, Web API Advisors, Cosmos DB Insiders as well as experts in other Microsoft as well as open source technologies.
- We help our clients with:
- Software Development
- DevOps and Automation
- Consulting and Mentoring
We have a team of seasoned experts on the latest Microsoft technologies. We have significant experience in Microsoft technology stack, and our expertise can enhance your project’s performance and improve its efficiency. We believe in customising each solution to tailor to the exact needs of the client. From project consulting to code migration, development, deployment and augmentation, training, we deliver on our promise of high quality services. With each new technology, there comes new ways to master it, optimize its performance, ease its integration with other technologies and maximize efficiency of the system. The team of experts at Cazton is well-versed to the rapidly changing technologies and can help you strike the perfect balance between the two.
Cazton is composed of technical professionals with expertise gained all over the world and in all fields of the tech industry and we put this expertise to work for you. We serve all industries, including banking, finance, legal services, life sciences & healthcare, technology, media, and the public sector. Check out some of our services:
Cazton has expanded into a global company, servicing clients not only across the United States, but in Oslo, Norway; Stockholm, Sweden; London, England; Berlin, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany; Paris, France; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Brussels, Belgium; Rome, Italy; Quebec City, Toronto Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, and Winnipeg, as well. In the United States, we provide our consulting and training services across various cities like Austin, Dallas, Houston, New York, New Jersey, Irvine, Los Angeles, Denver, Boulder, Charlotte, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, San Antonio, San Diego and others. Contact us today to learn more about what our experts can do for you.